I hate Rebecca Black for ONE reason, every Friday I can't help but sing her obnoxious song, "Friday." If you haven't heard it or seen the video yet, i have been kind enough to provide it for you below. Not because it's any good, but because if I have to be annoyed with it, everyone should.
So today I turned in my community service project at school. Monday I will attend my LAST class at Cincinnati State... for forever! I must say, it feels damn good. There were so many times that I wanted to quit and walk away from it. I couldn't see the benefit of it. I was sick of all the work. But here I am, so close to being D-O-N-E, done! I know getting an associates degree at the age of 27 isn't really something to be proud of, but at the same time it is. It took a ton of work and committment on my part to do this while working and raising kids (not to mention all the others 'issues' i was handed along the way). Plus, as a bonus, I think I have actually found a career that suits me... soooo.... 2 points for me.
This is killer that your last class is on Monday! So proud of you!!!
ReplyDelete