Tuesday, August 30, 2011

weekend update... on tuesday

It's Tuesday and I'm just now getting around to updating. This was a jam-packed weekend, but I enjoyed it. Friday night Alan and I went to Joe's Crab Shack on the river in Newport. We had never been. I don't eat seafood. he loves it. I had some chicken and vegetables that were so-so. He had a big steam pot filled with crab legs, lobster claws, mussels, corn, sausage, and some other crap that sounded terrible to me. He enjoyed it. The atmosphere was the best part. Sitting on the water in beautiful weather while it gets dark is just plain awesome. I also enjoyed a beer. It made me feel kind of funny, but it tasted like heaven in my mouth. We went to see "Our Idiot Brother" with Paul Rudd. I was annoyed. It really wasn't funny. Actually, I am still pissed that I wasted $10, plus a drink, plus my time. I spent the day Saturday catching up with Nicole and baking a cake for Tina's baby shower. Saturday night I went to the movies AGAIN. This time I went with sister in law Rachel to see "Crazy Stupid Love." This redeemed the crap storm from the night before. Ryan Gosling + not wearing a shirt = deeelicious. Steve Carell is funny and Emma Stone is adorable. Go see this one. Sunday was the baby shower I had been working on for Tina. Dr. Seuss themed. It was a great turnout! Can't wait to meet little Karson.

Monday night I took my online final for accounting. It is officially all over. I am just waiting to find out my grade. I can not freaking wait for them to mail me that degree. AHHH, finally. It still feels like I have so much on my plate. I guess the cycle never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment